Are you interested in advertising on Ride the Tempo? Please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org. We cater to a niche audience of around 25-30k visits per month. 60% of the audience is Canadian but the other 40% is from the rest of the world (and just happens to love Canadian music). Discounted rates are available to Canadian artists/music companies but subject to approval.